See what else is in the April 23/13 issue of the Tofield Mercury on news stands now!
– Loose Ends by Carol Livingstone: “The Cro-Magnon Treatment;”
-Tofield Garden Muffin Party welcomes spring;
– Opinion: Superintendent of Schools replies to those upset over changes to the student assessment process in Battle River Schools following protests last week;
– Obituaries: Elizabeth Helen Gay; Alvin Chomic; Jessie Peterson; Jacob Wiens;
– Tofield 4-H Beef Club reports on winners of the Achievement Day show;
– Tofield Minor Hockey reports on winners at annual awards banquet;
– Friends of Ryley School raises $1,000 at its Fourth Annual Volleyball fundraiser;
– Tofield School hosts high school badminton divisional 2 playoffs;
Beaver County Chronicle: County municipal mill rate raised 2.5 per cent for 2013 budgetary needs.